I know we’re half way through June, so this may seem a little silly to post this month’s goals now, but I figured, “why not?”.
Over the next 3 weeks, I have a few things I want to accomplish in both my personal life and blogging. And what better way to be held accountable than sharing with the world?
Blogging Goals –
1. Create a list of post ideas (started)
2. Work on 5 posts and schedule them
3. Complete the blogging training on Blog Boss Babe
4. Three days a week, spend time connecting with other bloggers
5. Post my July goals before…well..July 😉
Personal Goals –
1. Figure out how to get out of this rut
2. Find workouts that work for me and do them 4 times a week
3. Read through Womancode (again) and take notes!
4. Cut spending to pay off credit cards
I’m not very good at creating goals, especially those that a tangible, so this is a great start for me! I’m looking forward to documenting my progress over the next 3 weeks.
What are your goals?